Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith. This trip for example is like that and since I jumped of that platform to fly over the city there is something wonderful going on.
It’s like finally a majour healing started. I know I have scars, but I’m not willing to defend myself continiously for who I am or what I done. There is nothing to proof and whoever wants to talk bad about my present or past will find a way. But I’m happy. God damn it I’m happy and this is my life. I’m the one jumping and breaking the face if this doesn’t work. After that jump I felt extremly brave and bold. I decided that this is the feeling I’m taking home and preserve.
- silence-not-exist likes this
- l0vertolover reblogged this from something-aboutyou
- recent-disgrace likes this
- something-aboutyou reblogged this from lunaminerva
- lunaminerva reblogged this from jufroh
- pattwhispers reblogged this from jufroh
- littlebirdoftheangels likes this
- kateso reblogged this from jufroh
- pearlsofconsciousness likes this
- vivacitas reblogged this from jufroh
- thend-of-line reblogged this from jufroh
- thend-of-line likes this
- jufroh posted this