“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”
About me and this blog..
I’m a German student in love with photography and creative people. I’ve never considered my photos good enough, that’s why I liked to keep them where only I could have a good look at (on my hardrive!). Inspired by Amy, a photographer doing a 1000 Day project, I started a little experiment. I wanted to take one photo each day for 365 days.
My goal is to focus on the good things in life and not to think too much if my photos are good enough for anybody. It’s about showing and saying what’s inside my soul and being open to whatever feedback or reaction that may come. It’s about not seeing creativity as something that has to be evaluated by others, but something that helps us transmit our deepest wishes, feelings, emotions and sometimes even fears.
After this first year had passed I fell in love with tumblr. I fell in love with the wonderful people, the nice messages, the sweet anons and the mass of creative inspiration here. So I’m staying around, I’m doing one more year of 365 days and I’ll keep sharing everything I find amazing with you.
What does your URL mean?
- Ju is my nickname and froh means happy in german. So I’m happy Ju!
What is going to happen with this blog after the 365 days?
- I’m going to do this project for a second year, so this is going to stay a original 365 photography blog till 2014.
Is that you on your icon?
- Yes it is. I would feel strange naming myself a photographer but using other people’s work as a icon.
Where do your reblogs go?
- All my reblogs go to my personal blog mygambare.tumblr.com.
What camera do you use?
- Mostly my Canon Eos 60d, but sometimes I also like shooting with the Canon AE-1.
My question is not listed here… what do I do?
-Talk to me! I’ll be more than glad to answer your questions, no matter if it’s about personal stuff or if you need photography advice.
Has a total of: 0 Notes